In my last two posts, I have given you some of the elements of my personal job search strategies including a list of your skills and talents and a scenario of your perfect work environment. In this post, I am going to share how I ramped it up even more to get exactly the job I wanted:
I wrote a detailed scenario of my perfect work day including:
- Where is my workplace? How do I get there?
- What does my workplace look like?
- What do I do?
- What kind of people do I work with? Or do I work by myself?
- What kind of company am I in?
- What does a typical working day look like?
And then I really focused my desire on getting exactly what I was looking for:
- I read my scenario out loud and visualised myself working in my ideal job every day.
- I took action every day looking for my ideal job. Talk to people, scan the job ads, call companies and contact recruitment agencies.
Was this post helpful to you? If you are still having trouble defining what you want to do or you need support in making a change, book a free discovery call with me to see how we can work together at firstname.lastname@example.org.